What Leaders Need to Know about Blockchain-20190520 1600-1Monday, May 20, 201910:05 am | Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Play recording (52 min)Recording password: (This recording does not require a password.)
I had the pleasure of talking with Josh Gnaizda at the #CryptoFundReportpodcast.
We discuss questions like:
- What are the markers for the end of the industrial revolution?
- What is the #FifthEra and what its means for decentralization?
- How do we measure the well-being of humans?
- What’s next for #blockchain startups and projects?
- How angel investing is impacting blockchain and #crypto companies.
Establish a longer term #blockchain view to make sure you are not blindsided by being over focused in the short term. My top 10 blockchain inevitable truths.
I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Josh Gnaizdaon for the Crypto Fund Report podcast. We discuss the #FifthEra and what it means for decentralization, blockchain fund of fund strategies, and how angel investors provide startups with much more than just financial capital.
2019 is the year for #blockchain to build core infrastructure & teams and begin to figure out which targets of opportunity & value propositions make the most sense.