“Security Token Offerings provide a more regulated, intelligent and innovative approach to capital funding, making it accessible, cheaper, faster and easier, and possibly unlocking trillions of dollars in currently illiquid assets.”
“Over the next decade, the global financial market, which includes insurance and fintech, will continue to be the largest value market using #blockchain technology.” IHS Market predicts revenues from blockchain projects to reach $462bn by 2030. via @Information Age
“#Samsung’s latest flagship phone will include a dedicated secure storage function designed for cryptocurrency private keys. The S10 joins a slowly growing line of smartphones designed with cryptocurrencies in mind, including HTC’s EXODUS 1 and Sirin Labs’ Finney.”
I had the pleasure of talking with Josh Gnaizda at the #CryptoFundReportpodcast.
We discuss questions like:
- What are the markers for the end of the industrial revolution?
- What is the #FifthEra and what its means for decentralization?
- How do we measure the well-being of humans?
- What’s next for #blockchain startups and projects?
- How angel investing is impacting blockchain and #crypto companies.
The benefits of this blockchain application are speed of user verification, less risk of fraud, automatic escrow payments, and easy integration.
Thoughts on the future of blockchain:
- The Internet Will Continue Evolving: Digital Monies & Assets Needed
- Most Blockchain Projects Will Fail
- The Bad News Comes First
- A Few Potential Winners Will Begin to Emerge
- Potential Winners Will Start to Play Hard With Each Other
- Most Surviving Projects Will Move Beyond Their Start Up Phase
Read my Blockchain Competitive Advantage for more.
#Blockchain and #Crypto hold the promise of bringing digital monies and assets ‘into’ the Internet. Blockchain based payments, digital registries, security tokens, accounts and exchanges will drive the next phase of the Internet’s evolution and so this is where the traction will be.
Read all 10 inevitable truths from my competitive strategy work.