Fifth Era works with national, regional and local governments on economic development initiatives including developing industry sector plans, clusters of innovation strategies, entrepreneurialism ecosystem approaches and ensuring growth oriented regulation is implemented.
Fifth Era is a leading authority on developing clusters of innovation and entrepreneurialism in countries and regions in the US, Europe and Asia. We work with a wide range of private and public sector organizations to deliver innovative, practical solutions that generate lasting innovation enabled economic growth, even in the most challenging of environments.
Our expertise includes:
- Regional economic development plans
- Clusters of innovation strategies
- Entrepreneurialism and the formation of start-up ecosystems
- Alternative approaches to start-up funding including incubators, accelerators, angel investors, VC's and so on
- Public-private dialog and business advocacy
- Regulatory policy that stimulates innovation and business formation
Our projects have been funded by a wide range of organizations - sometimes governments directly, sometimes through non governmental organizations and from time to time through interested private sector sources.
Fifth Era has been a special advisor to government entities in the US, Europe and Asia including the following: