Fifth Era is a leading authority on developing clusters of innovation and entrepreneurialism in countries and regions in the US, Europe and Asia. We work with a wide range of private and public sector organizations to deliver innovative, practical solutions that generate lasting innovation enabled economic growth, even in the most challenging of environments.
Our expertise includes:
- Regional economic development plans
- Clusters of innovation strategies
- Entrepreneurialism and the formation of start-up ecosystems
- Alternative approaches to start-up funding including incubators, accelerators, angel investors, VC's and so on
- Public-private dialog and business advocacy
- Regulatory policy that stimulates innovation and business formation
Our projects have been funded by a wide range of organizations - sometimes governments directly, sometimes through non governmental organizations and from time to time through interested private sector sources.